新 版 论 坛 使 用 答 疑
搜索
查看: 986|回复: 1

【超级模特系列】Supermodels第18位 Allan Wu

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-6 16:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册/登录后可以看到图片

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册(Register/登録メンバー/회원가입/การลงทะเบียน)

x
【超级模特系列】Supermodels第18位   Allan Wu

Allan Wu, is a Singapore-based Chinese-American actor, model and TV host, best known as the host of The Amazing Race Asia.

Wu graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Berkeley. Since then, he has modelled extensively in Taiwan and Hong Kong and had presenting stints on MTV Taiwan’s Party Zone, MTV International Top 20 and "Most Wanted."

In Singapore, Wu was the host of Mediacorp 5’s "Talentime 2001" and "Supermodel of the World/Singapore," as well as for various product launches and promotions.

In addition to hosting and presenting, Wu is also one of the most sought after hunks on screen in Singapore. His television credits include lead roles in Mediacorp Channel 5’s Love Matters as well as Mediacorp Channel’s Bukit Ho Swee, Beautiful Connections, The Unbeatables III, True Heroes, Child’s Hope I and II, Qing Lai Yun Zhuang and most recently opposite Michelle Chong in Shui Jia Mu Ji Bu Sheng Dan.

Wu has also hit the big screens with two movies. Earlier this year he starred in the Raintree romance comedy movie, "I Do I Do," opposite Sharon Au and was also involved in the Hong Kong production "Night Corridors," directed by the acclaimed Stanley Kwan.

Wu got his big break in 2006 when he hosted the popular AXN series, The Amazing Race Asia. In the same year, he has graced the front cover of Men's Health magazines twice.

发表于 2009-1-6 19:10 | 显示全部楼层
不错,还蛮帅的!

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|搜 同

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 12:18 , Processed in 0.012640 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.